Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gay Glee's Kurt Hummel double penetrated in orgy with Sam, Finn, Noah and Ryder

After hearing Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) talk about how he missed “the gang” Finn decides to throw Kurt a surprise “Welcome Home” party in the locker room.
Kurt didn’t know what he was in for.
But soon enough he found out when Sam Evans (Chord Overstreet), Ryder Lynn (Blake Jenner), Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith) and Noah Puckerman (Mark Salling) all fucked him.
They all took turns fucking Kurt's hole and mouth.
Kurt was in heaven.... truly in heaven. This was the best welcome home party ever!

“See I told you guys my step brother is a fucking slut,” - Finn
"Ohh yeah baby Jake told me yesterday, he fucked Kurt and it was hot" - Ryder
"Wait what? Kurt you fuck my bro Jake and you didn't invite me?" - Noah
"I haven't fucked Kurt since he left for New York, when is it my turn????" - Sam
".......mmmm.................mmmmm................mmmmmmm........oohhhh" - Kurt

Puckerman's memory of the old days of gay sex with Kurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment