Thursday, March 21, 2013

Justin Bieber nude and fucked by Paul Wesley

The Hollywood Gossip magazine said at Comic Con, the cast of Vampire Diaries told fans that Justin Bieber called them and wanted to be on Vampire Diaries. Justin didn't get on the show because the producers said no.
But what the cast didn't tell the audience was that Paul Wesley had private auditions with Justin.
Justin really wanted to be on Vampire Diaries, so he was doing his best to impress Paul Wesley. Justin was also hanging out with Ian Somerhalder, trying to get Ian to get him on the show.
"Hay Ian, I had a private audition with Paul Wesley, but I haven't heard if I got the part to be on Vampire Diaries" - Justin Bieber.

"Oh okay, well you gotta audition for me too, Paul can't get you on the show by himself, you will need my help, why don't you come to my house. Here's my number. Call me baby" - Ian Somerhalder.


No comments:

Post a Comment