Saturday, April 21, 2012

Some Info.

 Just to let everyone know, I just got a job that requires me to work for about 12 hours a day. I probably won't be posting as much as I have, but fakes will still be posted. Because of my new job, I have to temporarily close the Personal Fakes option in The Fakes 3 Store. Plain and simply, I won't have the time to make fakes for both the buyer and my blog. The fakes that are already pre-made will still be sold and can be purchased at any time.
 If you accidentally purchase a Personal Fake or if you were unaware that the option was not available, a refund will be issued.

 My blog will still be the same, except for me posting a bit less. Keep the requests coming and don't forget to comment on your favorite fake! And please, enjoy the fakes that are already on here and I will see you all soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment